COALing EARTH // Aelia Fotini Kostouli
Opening: Τuesday 28 June at 8pm
Duration: 28/6/16 - 5/7/16
Fotini Kostouli and her brand Aelia present the jewellery art collection COALing EARTH at Pirée.
The designer by giving form and shape to her artistic concerns, creates jewellery with different materials such as coal ,metal, stone, brilliant, silver and recyclable means, designed in harmonious coexistence.
The collection COALing EARTH, inspired by planet earth and the universe, uses the true colours of Greece. The blue sea and sky, the golden sun and moon, with unexpected combinations and seditious design.
The jewellery art collection, which is based on resourcefulness, technique and creativity, will be hosted at Pirée from the 28th of June until the 5th of July 2016.
> COALing PIRÉE
Designer Fotini Kostouli presents her exclusive line of jewellery COALing PIRÉE, inspired by the area of Agios Dionisios & Kastoros street, the now closed brothels, the old railway station and the port.
An area ,where decades ago was full of workers, with the smell during the day of coal and metal. By night time, the brothels helped replace this smell with women's perfume and vulgar love.
The line COALing PIRÉE, exclusively designed for the new art space Pirée, is created with special materials that carry the above mentioned feeling. The women's and mens collection ,will be available in limited numbered pieces only at Pirée.
> With the support of:
• Curator > LILA architect+designer
• Media Sponsor Aelia Fotini Kostouli > Living Postcards
• Fashion Artwork > harris mitsiopoulos / Dress me up
• Live Music Performance > JERAX Ensembles members: Ionas Kourbanas / Kostas Kakavas / Cleopatra Dardali,
• Music Supervisor: Composer Sotiris Nicolas Kassos
• Dance Performance > Nadia Molaka, Vasiliki Noutsou, Electra Arsenidou
• Choreography > Electra Arsenidou
• Models > Eva Kalogera / Thania Iordanidou / Fotini Antoniadi
• Hair > FrouFrou Beauty Hall
• Make-up > Theano Iordanidou
Kastoros 78, Piraeus
+30 210 4082700-02 // +30 6957 213213
Opening hours: Tuesday - Thursday 11:00 - 23:00, Friday - Saturday 11:00 - 01:30, Sunday 11:00 - 23:00